Monday, August 02, 2010

 

Communications Breakdown

I was complaining yesterday about how much trouble it is for me to keep up with all the updates and other changes associated with operating my home computer. It seems like fixing one problem set off a cascade of others, some of which I couldn't even identify.

As I remarked, people who couldn't afford a computer used to go to libraries; then, people who had a computer but couldn't afford Internet access went to libraries; now, people who have computers and access go to libraries because they can't afford tech support.

This morning, my friend in Sausalito had to go to a library because someone stole all the communications cables from the basement of his office complex last night.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?