Monday, March 22, 2010

 

Stupid People Do Stupid Things

Readers might recall that in the last installment of the loopy landlady series, I noted our now ex-landlady, Ursula McComas, was attempting to defraud us by claiming she still owned the house, forgetting that only a couple weeks previous I had asked her when she was moving. Now that the bank has foreclosed and likely begun preparing for her eviction, Ms. McComas has become especially rude, although that might be hard to distinguish from her longstanding MO.

To wit, yesterday, after returning from walking our dog, her boyfriend Brian Keels shut off the electricity to our unit. When I inquired what was up, Ms. McComas came downstairs to our unit and began haranguing me in my doorway. Naturally, I told her to fuck off and shut my door. After I turned our power back on, she phoned the police. To her chagrin, the patrol officer told her she cannot shot off our utilities.

Stupid people do stupid things.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?