Monday, September 01, 2008

 

Subverting Tyranny

Subverting tyranny has a long history, and much can be learned from Americans and others about the arts and sciences of this endeavor, including psywar and netwar.

When I write or speak, I have in mind that the war of ideas I am participating in is not going to garner me either personal fortune or popular fame. Rather, I am building and extending a network of correspondents and colleagues able and willing to share the burdens and responsibilities of citizenship, as well as to continue the mentoring necessary to carry on this effort beyond our lifetimes.

In a word, we are looking for a few good recruits to do what needs to be done; put that in your Homeland Security pipe and smoke it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?