Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Holiday Hampers

Say what you will about duplicitous Democrats (I have), but there is evil, and there is EVIL, so if I see a company name or owner on the GOP donor list--and this includes their many nefarious money-laundering operations and PACs--that business will not see a nickel of mine that I have any control over.

I mean, there is no gray area anymore; the GOP is opposed to democracy worldwide, and if you support them, I won't support you. End of story.

P.S. This information is pretty easy to get. Hell, some of these fascist funders even take out banner ads. Public disclosure commissions publish their names. Many of these idiots write letters to the editor. Take them to task. Tell your friends.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?